Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Mega Take $2 Tuesday and Wednesday Sale

Find a comfy spot and get ready to be blown aways with the Mega Take $2 Tuesday and Wednesday Sale!  Connie has several kits on sale today and tomorrow for only $2 each!


Paint Chips: Peanut | La Dolce Vita 

Connie's Creative Team was super busy with the kits!


School Years is a new kit from Connie, celebrating your favorite scholar in style!


The August Buffet Sale Collection for August is Let's Dance and it's a beautifully elegant kit!


New Quick Page packs!



I'm running on fumes at the moment trying to desperately get my classroom space ready to start school in about a week from now.  I'm going to have to take a break from posting for the next week or so but Connie will have someone jump in or she'll get posts out to all of you fabulous fans.  I'll be back as quick as possible but as I told Connie, I'm opening a new campus that is going into an existing building that is still under renovation/construction.  Once school gets started and things settle in, I'll be back in full force.

Here is your blog freebie for today!


~Susan~


No comments: