Thursday, August 1, 2024

Let's Dance {NEW} + FREEBIE

 Hi Connie fans!  I just had a random thought run through my head.  You know how when you find something that you really like and you have friends that you know like the same thing and you immediately call, text, email, post and tag those friends so they can take part in the awesome deal, find, activity, and so on?  Have you been sharing the love of all things Connie Prince with your scrapbooking friends and letting them know that they can get a daily freebie here on the blog?  It's time to share the joy! Share this out with your scrapbooking besties!  We want as many people as possible to get to enjoy all the love from Connie and her talented Creative Team.  Sharing is caring after all. 

Do you have a little or big dancer in your life?  Connie has a brand new exceptionally beautiful collection dedicated to the world of dance!  Check out the August Buffet collection, Let's Dance!




The #2024 August Buffet collection is on sale through today!  It's a wonderful general use collection for the month of August and beyond.  If you do Project 365 or any variation of a daily, weekly journal, this collection would be perfect for those layouts!


I realized earlier this week that I some how missed giving you all the #2024 July Freebies from Theresa during the month of July!  I have no idea how that happened.  Honestly, I have no idea how in the world the month of July sped past me either. I'm going to be giving you the #2024 July freebies over the next few days that I post so maybe you can use them to scrap about the things that happened in your life last month!



Since I have a few freebies using this collection, I decided to give you a bonus freebie today.  Seriously, tell your scrapping friends so they can snag these as well!


Have a terrific Thursday!

~Susan~

No comments: