Friday, August 30, 2024

#2024 September {NEW}

 Can you believe we are looking at the beginning of September already?  2024 has been speeding by like a freight train and shows no sign of slowing down.  Do you keep a calendar of upcoming dates?  I have a calendar/planner that I keep on my desk at school but I think I may have to start carrying it in my purse because I can't seem to keep up with all the dates and upcoming events that keep flying my way.  Connie's newest collection would be a good one to create your own September calendar and so much more!


Ginger Scraps | My Memories


I love the Fall feel to the #2024 September collection! What do you like best about it?

I'll be back on Sunday with a sneak peek into Connie's plans for next week. Thanks for stopping by the blog for a bit of inspiration to kick off your weekend. Here is a fall cluster that Kelly made for you with Autumn Equinox!


~Susan~

No comments: