Sunday, July 7, 2024

Sunday Sneak Peek and a bit more

 What a beautiful Sunday morning! We got a little bit of rain over the weekend which was desperately needed. I love the smell just after a rainstorm.  The air has this clean, fresh scent that clears away all the yuck.  Sort of like how positive thoughts clear the yuck from our souls. 

I was playing around blend modes and some of Connie's papers from her newest kit, Weather the Storm and created this small graphic.  I think I'm going to print it and put it in a small frame. 

Blend modes are fun to play with to see the different effects you can get combining papers and more!  The original storm paper is cool all on it's own but I think layering the three papers together and changing the blend mode gave this a canvas look.


Weather the Strom is available at My Memories as the July Exclusive kit.  Check it out!



Connie has two new releases scheduled later this week and I have a sneak peek at them for you today!


You know how some images invoke a certain scent memory?  That top preview does that for me.  I'll explain that later this week when the kit releases.  Of course templates are my jam and these look like they are going to stretch me a bit.  I see lots of photo spots and I tend to gravitate to creating layouts with only one or two photos.  EEEK!  I know that there is a White Space pack in this set too so I'll get my fix while having a perfect set up to dip my toes into the water of using lots of photos at one time.  I'm breaking out my new camera tomorrow to document my plant parent journey so these are coming in at a great time for me.

Connie has two new Quick Page packs that have dropped into her stores.  These are great for those times where you need to fill in some pages to get a book printed and you are running out of time.  Seriously, no one wants to let those Shutterfly credits/discounts expire! 

Summer Vibes Quick Page Pack

Ginger Scraps | My Memories

Paint Chips: Coastal Blue Quick Page Pack

Whew!  That was a lot for a Sunday.  I'm glad you stopped by and if you hung with me this far today, here is a precious cluster frame freebie from CTM Penny made with Paint Chips: Coastal Blue.



Live, laugh, love, and scrap about it!

~Susan~

No comments: