Sunday, July 28, 2024

Sneak Peek Sunday + FREEBIEFor

Good morning all you lovely Connie Prince Fans!  I hope that you are having a fabulous day so far and that this week ahead is a glorious one for you.  Today is my last official day of Summer break.  If my principal gets the go ahead for us to be in our building, we only have two days to get things moved in before we start meetings.  If we don't get the go ahead, then I'll continue to prep as much as I can at home the next couple of days and hope for the best.  Shout out to Connie for gifting me some items off my Amazon wish list for my classroom!  I seriously blog for one of the most generous and precious people in the world.  

On to the scrapbooking goodness for today!  Connie always times her kits perfectly and this sneak peek is telling me that she's gearing up to help all of us who are about to enter the "back to school" phase of life.  I love all the bits and bobs I can wee of the elements already!  If you would like an opportunity to enter a RAK of this kit, head over to Club Connie Prince on Facebook and leave a comment on today's Sneak Peek post there.


Are you looking for a wonderful general use kit for the month of August?  Look no farther!  (Okay, side note here.  I looked up whether to use farther or further and I'm still unclear on which one would be 100% best so I flipped the preverbal coin to chose. No judgement but those two terms confuse me to no end!)  Check out #2024 August!




For your freebie today, I have a two for one Quick Page.  Theresa created two versions of this quick page and couldn't decide which one was best so we're including both for you!  These were created with Under the Sea.  Enjoy!



~Susan~

No comments: