Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Take $2 Tuesday Sale

 The kits in the Take $2 Tuesday & Wednesday Sale bin are some fan favorites and I bet after you see the layouts from Connie's CT you'll understand why.  If you are missing Nature Is Calling or Paint Chips: Blackberry from your stash hurry and snag them while they are only $2 each!


Ginger Scraps

Nature Is Calling | Paint Chips Blackberry 

My Memories



Wow!  As soon as I get back home this afternoon, I'm pulling these kits out of my stash and getting creative with them.  I have several projects running through my head and these kits are the perfect backdrop for them. I'm especially being drawn to the Paint Chips: Blackberry kit.  

Connie has another vibrant collection on sale full of Summer fun!  Have you checked out Summer Vibes yet?



Connie has another nature themed kit called Waterfalls that would pair well with Nature is Calling.  CTM Theresa created this sweet cluster frame freebie for you using this kit.



I hope you have a fun filled day ahead of you!  See you later!

~Susan~

No comments: