Saturday, June 1, 2024

Blessed Assurance {NEW}, #2024 June, and a FREEBIE

Connie has a beautiful new collection debuting at Ginger Scraps today in the June 2024 Ginger Scraps Buffet Sale called Blessed Assurance.  The title drew me quickly to my roots growing up singing and playing hymns for the churches my dad preached at.  Blessed Assurance by Fanny Crosby is one of my favorite hymns and as I worked with this kit yesterday preparing for today's blog post that hymn kept running on repeat through my mind.  Connie has included a strong faith message in this collection with stunning word art pieces, elements, and more.  Let's take a look at this month's kit!


Here is a closer look at the packs available.



A bit of whimsy and a whole lot of fun await you in the #2024 June Collection!



I hope you are having a great weekend as the month of June kicks off. I'm working on some crocheted plant hangers to use in my new classroom. It's a larger space with really high ceilings and I'm wanting to use plants to help with the air quality as well as make the space inviting. I'm lucky to have a choir parent who is really into propagating plants and I picked up 3 plants from her yesterday to start my collection. I'm working on propagating a few from plants I already have at home as well while keeping an eye out for deals around our area.

For your freebie today, I created this Quick Page with Blessed Assurance. Enjoy!



Happy Scrapping!

~Susan~

No comments: