Thursday, May 30, 2024

Thursday Round-up + FREEBIE

How did we get to the end of May so quickly?  This time last week I was contemplating what Summer would bring and now I'm already wondering where time went.  It's like this time warp that seems to speed everything up when I most want it to slow down.  Enough on those thoughts though.  That's not why you stopped by the blog today.  Tomorrow is new release day for Connie so that means we get one last lovely look at last week's new release.



I got to work with one of Connie's older kits yesterday and made this cluster frame freebie for you. Note: the frame is not in the kit, I made it with one of the papers in the kit but all the other elements can be found in the kit by Connie. Paint Chips: Alexandrite is available at Ginger Scraps and My Memories. Here is your freebie for stopping by the blog today!



Have a great day!

~Susan~

No comments: