Sunday, May 5, 2024

NSD - Sunday edition

How has your weekend been?  Have you had a chance to enjoy any of the NSD fun?  I spaced out on Saturday and didn't make the rounds through the forums to see what was happening.  This time of year I'm in survival mode like many other teachers and the weekends often find me in a zombie like state trying to shore up my reserves to get through the next insane week.  This is concert week for my students and me so I'm really taking a break from most everything at the moment.

Connie didn't take a break this week though!  She had several new releases on top of the awesome NSD Sale that she has going on storewide at the moment.  Let's take a look!


Adorable pandas grace all parts of this new release, Cute Critters: Pandas which includes a Free with Purchase pack of gorgeous papers if you purchase the bundle.

Cute Critters: Pandas



Next up is the May My Memories Exclusive collection, Snorkel.  This is a lovely and sweet collection that has the precious side of the sea calling out to everyone who sees it.





And last but definitely not least in the new collections is this month's Buffet Sale collection at Ginger Scraps, Rub A Dub Dub!





So much to love this week!  I'm off to get a little more R & R to fill up my energy reserves but I'm going to leave you with this fun cluster freebie from Kelly that she made with Made to Wander.  Enjoy!




~Susan~

No comments: