Sunday, April 28, 2024

Sunday Sneak Peek + FREEBIE

Connie's latest new series, Cute Critters, has already given us Bunnies, Polar Bears, and Penguins.  Looking at this week's sneak peek, I bet you can figure out which adorable animal will be the next one featured!


Who can resist that precious face?!  Check back Friday to see the full reveal.  Knowing that May 1st also happens this week, make sure you swing by the blog on that day to check out an exclusive special new release as well.  I think you'll love it!

Connie just released #2024 May this weekend and this kit has lots of brilliant elements, papers, and more in a happy & bright color scheme ready to help you tell all your May stories.



I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with with this collection. The  possibilities seem endless!  I am hoping to have a little time to get creative this week with several of Connie's latest new releases as well.  I've been buried under stuff for work and by the time I've gotten home or we've reached the weekend I'm worn to the bone.  You know when you are young you beg to be able to stay up later and that 8:30 pm bedtime seems so unreasonable.  Now that I've reached the "middle-age" era, I find myself ready to call it a day at 8:30 pm and wish that I could just go on to bed instead of attending to the million things clamoring for my attention.  I bet some of you can relate!

For you freebie today, I dug into the stash of freebies that Theresa has sent to me and found this happy looking Quick Page that she made with #2023 January.  Enjoy and I'll see you later this week for more goodies from Connie!


~Susan~

No comments: