Friday, April 5, 2024

My Memories Exclusive - Out of This World {NEW}

Oh how I miss the days of having a little explorer in our house.  Those days of wonder and innocent creativity.  Don't get me wrong, I love the adult and teen independence that they have achieved but there was something special about those moments where they would take anything and everything and create the backdrop to what ever adventure their active imagination would take them on.  Connie has a wonderful new release today that begs for another moment of adventure.  Maybe you have a budding astronaut or someone who dreams of a place where space travel will take them to the regions beyond what we've already discovered.  Is the upcoming eclipse sparking dreams of venturing to places unknown?  Check out Out of This World at My Memories!


Here is a closer look at the packs avaialble!




Let's go take a hike!  I loved getting to go hiking in the area around where I grew up.  There were a few National Forrest areas that surrounded my hometown and I always enjoyed those weekends when I could get away for a little while and explore the trails.  I never ventured too far but seeing natural waterfalls and various plant life always renewed my heart's spirit.  My kids' favorite trip was when we went to Colorado and they got to experience some of that for themselves.  Seeing Connie's Nature Hike kit is making me long for another trip like that!  I love the vibrant colors in this kit!




Did you miss picking up Beautiful Adventure when it was the daily download at Ginger Scraps?  It's now available in Connie's store!



Today's freebie is a lovely quick page by Theresa that she made with the recent release, #2024 April.  I hope this kicks your weekend off with a smile!

~Susan~

No comments: