Monday, April 8, 2024

Monday News!

 Happy Monday, everyone!  Are you planning to watch the solar eclipse today?  It's always pretty neat when things like this occur, we've got our glasses ready!

Our Blog Game last week's answer was - A Secret!  Thank you to everyone who submitted an answer, Brenda P. is our lucky winner.  Brenda, I've sent an email to you with your prize code.  I'll see you all back here on Wednesday for a new game!

New April MM Exclusive - Out of this World
50% Off This Week & just in time for the solar eclipse!


Available at My Memories

Here are a few inspirational layouts to get you going!





April Buffet Sale - Nature Hike
On sale 50% off this week!

Available at Ginger Scraps

If you missed the March 2024 Daily Download kit at Ginger Scraps,
 you can now purchase it in my stores!

On Sale at Ginger Scraps & My Memories

Today's free gift was created by Theresa!


Have a wonderful week ahead!
Connie

No comments: