Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Take $2 Tuesday & Wednesday Sale, Layout Inspiration, and a FREEBIE

 It's time for this week's look at the kits Connie has in the Take $2 Tuesday/Wednesday Sale bin.  At Ginger Scraps Connie has several kits in the MEGA $2 Sale but only two of them are in the sale at My Memories and those two kits are Spring Fever and Lucky.  I'll link both of those to both stores for you and then give you the other kit links for Ginger Scraps.

Spring Fever @ Ginger Scraps
Lucky @ Ginger Scraps
My Lucky Stars @ Ginger Scraps
#2019 March @ Ginger Scraps
Spring Bucket List @ Ginger Scraps
Moonlit @ Ginger Scraps

Spring Fever @ My Memories
Lucky @ My Memories

I have layout inspiration from Connie's Creative Team with Spring Fever and Lucky for you today.

Spring Fever Layouts


Lucky Layouts


If templates are part of your scrapping toolkit, check out the March 2024 Template Bundle!  You'll get 16 amazing templates for $5.99.  I love the bundle because each month I pick up four packs of template inspiration at a huge savings.  Check out this month's bundle!


March 2024 Template Bundle


The latest Paint Chips kit has me itching to head to my favorite plant nursery to pick up a variety of houseplants.  Here's another look at Paint Chips: Greenhouse.


Ginger Scraps | My Memories


Connie has new free kit available over on her Club Connie Prince group on Facebook.  Come join the conversation and get your free kit while you are there!


March Designer Spotlight and Free Daily Download @ Ginger Scraps!


Swing by the Ginger Scraps Blog each day to pick up the next part of the Daily Download.


That was a lot to digest in one sitting.  I hope you all have a fantastic day and just for sticking with me to this point, here is precious quick page freebie made with Winter Becomes Spring by CTM Theresa.

~Susan~

No comments: