Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Take $2 Tuesday & Wednesday Sale + FREEBIE

 Hello Tuesday and all you Connie Prince fans who have stopped by just to see what is happening in this part of digiland.  We would love it if you would tell all your digiscrap friends about Connie's blog and help them find their way over here so they can also keep up with her news.  Also, sharing is caring, right?  Then you really ought to be sharing the news that they can pick up some pretty sweet freebies nearly every day here on the blog!

Let's get down to the news of the day, the Take $2 Tuesday Sale!

Ginger Scraps:

LC My Childhood | Happy Easter 

My Memories:

LC My Childhood | Happy Easter

CT Layouts with LC: My Childhood

CT Layouts with Happy Easter


There are still a few days left in Connie's Designer Spotlight Sale at Ginger Scraps!

If you stop by the Ginger Scraps blog each day, you can pick up another piece of this lovely free daily download from Connie!


Connie's latest new series has taken the cuteness factor up by leaps and bounds with this new kit, Cute Critters: Bunnies! The possibilities are endless with what you can use this kit for.



I've got to get hoppin' myself because I have so much to get done just to survive the three school days left of this week.  I really need this 4 day weekend to rest.  My voice has completely given out with a sore throat that came out of nowhere.  I'll be back around here on the blog Thursday and Friday with a lot more layout inspiration and more.  As you head off on your next adventure for today, here is another pretty cluster freebie from Kelly with Heirloom Garden.


See you soon!

~Susan~

No comments: