Sunday, March 24, 2024

Quick Sneak Peek

 I apologize for the late blog post!  I've had an exceptionally busy week last week and this afternoon when we got in from church, I crashed and slept all afternoon.  When my sweet husband woke me up, it was time to head back for evening service and that went long with a guest pastor speaking.

I didn't want you to miss seeing the sneak peek of what Connie has coming your way later this week!


This will be arriving in stores on Friday!  If you would like an opportunity to win this kit, swing by 
Club Connie Prince on Facebook and leave a comment on the Sunday Sneak Peek post!

Connie has one of the most adorable collections available called Cute Critters: Bunnies!  Check it out!

Ginger Scraps | My Memories



Today's freebie was made with Heirloom Garden by Kelly. This pretty cluster will be joined by a couple more this week so check back by the blog for more!



~Susan~

No comments: