Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Take $2 Tuesday & Wednesday Sale 2/27/24

It's time for another fantastic Take $2 Tuesday & Wednesday Sale with Connie Prince!  Which two kits have made their way into the sale bin for this week?  


Ginger Scraps:

My Memories:

CT Layouts with Farmhouse Spring


CT Layouts with Life Chronicled: Challenges


Connie has the #2024 March Collection on sale for the rest of this week.  Have you checked out this spectacular Mega Collection?



That's all I have for today. Things have been moving at warp speed it seems like around me and I'm ready for things to settle down a bit. I hope you all have a terrific Tuesday ahead of you whatever time of day you're getting a chance to stop by the blog. As a way to say "Thank You" for taking a bit of your time today, here is a sweet cluster freebie made with Eye Doctor by CTM Kelly. Enjoy!


~Susan~





No comments: