Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Sneak Peek and Take $2 Tuesday/Wednesday Sale

Sorry for missing Sunday's sneak peek post.  I guess running on fumes finally caught up with me and I crashed hard Saturday night and Sunday.  We had Monday off so I've managed to get a few things caught up on.  I have the sneak peek at what Connie has coming our way as this week's new release for you as well as today's Take $2 Tuesday & Wednesday Sale.


I love the Springtime feel to the upcoming collection.  I'm completely over the Winter blues!  Check back Friday to see the full reveal on this collection.

Are you looking for a fun filled kit with a hint at love or maybe you are looking for a kit that gives a nod to days gone by?  Connie has Pure Magic: Mouse Love and Heritage Ancestors in the Take $2 Tuesday & Wednesday Sale!


Ginger Scraps:

My Memories:

CT Layouts with Pure Magic: Mouse Love


CT Layouts with Heritage Ancestors


Have you checked out the February 2024 Bake Sale at Ginger Scraps?

#2022 February - Kit | Word Art | Templates


Quick Pages give you a quick base to getting your photos and stories ready to be printed.  You can add your own touches and focus on journaling the stories behind the photos.  Connie has several new quick page packs available in stores now.




In final news, two of Connie's minikits are currently 40% off!



I hope you have a fabulous day today and find something that sparks your joy. CTM Deb created this pretty cluster freebie with #2024 January.  Enjoy!


~Susan~

No comments: