Friday, February 16, 2024

New Quick Page packs + FREEBIE

 This week Connie has a couple of new quick page packs available for those moments when you want or need to get photos and memories scrapped about quickly.  Using quick pages helped me get some books together for my family when my creativity was taking a break.  I was able to add meaningful journaling either on the quick page or on a page that I created with the coordinating kit but having the quick page for my photos allowed me to focus on the story and memories I wanted to share.  Check these out!




Connie also has some previously released Mini-kits on sale for 40% off.  These were given away as a gift in the Club Connie Prince Facebook group so make sure you don't already have them before purchasing.


The last special sale for this weekend is the February Bake Sale at Ginger Scraps.  Connie has #2022 February Kit, Word Art, and Templates on sale.  This is a wonderful general use collection that if you missed it when it debuted a couple years ago would be a wonderful addition to your scrapping collection.


#2022 February - Kit | Word Art | Templates

That's it for your weekend kick off!  I hope you all have a fantastic weekend ahead.  Stay warm if you are like us and headed for another dip into Winter's grasp before we can hopefully see Spring on the horizon.  As you go on your way, here is another wonderful cluster freebie from CTM Penny that she created with Connie's Paint Chips: Burnt Umber kit.


See you later!

~Susan~

No comments: