Friday, February 2, 2024

Kiss The Cook {NEW}, Sugar & Spice Bundle, and Groundhog Day Sale

Will he see his shadow or will he not?  As finicky as the weather is in the region of the USA that I live in, it really doesn't matter because there are 6 more weeks of winter whether or not we relish that idea or not.  I am firmly in the "not" camp of preferences but I don't really get much of a say.  Which are you?  A fan of Winter or passionate about welcoming Spring on in as quick as possible?  I mean, February really shouldn't be part of Spring but March will be knocking on February's door faster than other months.

Connie has a delicious exclusive new collection at My Memories debuting today called Kiss the Cook.  I bet you can guess at the theme of this collection!  





The February Ginger Scraps Buffet Sale is in full swing and Connie has the most adorable collection waiting for you!  Sugar & Spice is the perfect girl collection!  




My Memories is celebrating today with a special sale but I doubt this one will be returning over and over again like the 1993 movie with Bill Murray as the lead character.  However, the sale will return tomorrow in case you need that flashback.  Check it out! (Ad is linked to the sale.)


Enjoy your day and so much more!  For your freebie today, I have a return to an older kit with a cluster freebie by CTM Kelly.  


Have a spectacular weekend!

~Susan~

No comments: