Thursday, January 18, 2024

Thursday Round-Up + FREEBIE

 We've passed the halfway point of January with a decadent Paint Chips kit and the January 2024 Template Bundle leading the way.  Grab them while they are on sale today before we kick off the weekend with a new collection from Connie!





Looking to expand your January general use kits?  Check out this throwback Thursday kit, #2022 January on sale in the Ginger Scraps Bake Sale!



I hope you all have a splendid day today. We've thawed out some and the temps are above freezing at least until tomorrow afternoon. Several of my students were happy that they got to experience snow but many of us agreed that we're not really cut out for cold weather. This 13 degree mess is not for me. I told them I moved to Texas to avoid the cold and to be honest, I'm not sure I was joking either! To send you off on the journey that awaits you today, I have a festive Quick Page Freebie from CTM Theresa that was made with Connie's Peace & Joy collection. I think this may be close to the last Christmas themed freebie for a while. I accidentally overlooked this one in our stash but if you are like me, you'll still be scrapping Christmas photos in July.


~Susan~

2 comments:

marlah24 said...

Love the color combos in this. Thanks so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank-You for this lovely QP.