Sunday, July 16, 2023

July Template Bundle {NEW}, Paint Chips: Mint Julep {NEW}, Bake Sale and a FREEBIE

 I headed back to work last week with three days of Professional Development and I dropped the ball on getting Connie's new releases shown to you. I'm so sorry!  I'm exceptionally sorry because these are AMAZING!  So get comfy because I'm going to get you caught up!

So we aren't officially back at work but three days of meetings last week, and four days this week mean that I feel like I'm back at work.  I'll be pre-posting most of the blog starting this week so I don't miss another important release so if something goes a little wonky, please give me some grace time (more than 24 hours) to even get to look at it.  This week I'll be out of town for my four days of meetings and won't be able to check the blog at all so I won't be able to fix anything. (Here's hoping that I won't need to fix anything.)   On to the new releases!

Connie has added a lovely refreshing minty kit to the Paint Chips series!  Check out Paint Chips: Mint Julep!



One of the most anticipated releases each month is Connie's Template Bundle because they are always exceptional and you get a variety of template styles to kickstart your layouts. Check out the July 2023 Template Budle!



There will be a lot more layout inspiration this week with all the templates and PC: Mint Julep so stop by to see what Connie's very talented CT has been up to.  The Ginger Scrap Bake Sale kicked off this weekend as well and Connie has Life Chronicled: Summertime set on sale.


Life Chronicled: Summertime - Kit | Templates | Word Art




Check back throughout the week for more layout inspiration, the Take $2 Tuesday Sale, and to see what Connie's up to!  For today's freebie I have a Quick Page from CTM Theresa created with this week's new release, Paint Chips: Mint Julep.  Enjoy!


Have spectacular week!

~Susan~

3 comments:

marlah24 said...

Thanks so much.

Susan said...

So glad to see you stopping by the blog, Marlah! Have I told you that every time I see your name it makes me think about my cousin? Marlah is not a common name and is so pretty!

I hope you were able to beat the heat last week. See you around digiscrap land!

Crystalnva said...

Thank you bunches :)