Saturday, July 1, 2023

Happy July! New Buffet and other summer goodies!

 Wow! It's a new month! It happens to be my favorite month! 

It's my birthday on Monday! I know most of the USA is celebrating Independence Day, but I make my birthday a 4 day holiday =). There are perks to being born a day before a Federal holiday! I hope this weekend is filled with lots of fun and red,white, and blue!!!!

___________________________________________________________________

Check out Connie's new Buffet collection! It's 50% off through the 5th! 







It's exclusively at Gingerscraps! 


Also, don't forget to add #2023 July to your stash too!! 



Ginger Scraps | My Memories



____________________________________________________________________

Theresa made you this cluster! 

Get it here.

Have a wonderful weekend! 

~Shellby~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like the vintage look of this one thanks!

Crystalnva said...

Thank you bunches :)