Friday, July 21, 2023

Christmas in July Sale, New Quick Page Packs, and a FREEBIE

 Happy Friday, everyone!  Just a head's up, there won't be a post Saturday and possibly not one until late Sunday.  I am out of town at a choral director's convention and when I was putting this week's posts together before I left, Connie hadn't finalized her plans through Sunday.  I'll post any new news on Monday to get everyone caught up.

Today kicks off a special Christmas in July Sales Event!


Connie has two new quick page packs live in stores this weekend.  These are great for when you need a quick gift as well as getting those summer travel photos off your camera and into layouts to be printed.  Check Connie's stores for these packs. 


Waterfalls Quick Pages

Ginger Scraps | My Memories


Ocean View Quick Pages

Ginger Scraps | My Memories

Your blog freebie today is a lovely quick page made by CTM Theresa with Paint Chips: Bluebell!


Here's to having some wonderful weekend adventures!

~Susan~

No comments: