Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Win it Wednesday plus sales and a Freebie!

 Happy Wednesday!!

It's a wonderful busy day for me. I am in an exclusive live show for the radio program I listen to every morning and then I get to go and visit my best friend who gave birth to her fourth daughter yesterday. I still have hope with her four daughters and my three sons, at least one pair will one day get hitched =P. Its fun to dream isn't it? 

It's time to play our weekly game!

The Rules:

1. Answer the question. 

 2. Email your answers to connie.prince08@gmail.com. Use Blog Game for the subject.

3. All entries will be entered into a randomizer and 1 person will win a gift certificate to Connie's store.

4.  Entries will be accepted until Sunday at midnight ET.


_____________________________________________________________

Have you seen Connie's My Memories exclusive? 

Ocean View @ My Memories

________________________________________________________________________

Deanna made you this quickpage! 

Have an amazing day! 
~Shellby~



No comments: