Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Win it Wednesday plus sales and a FREEBIE!

 Happy Wednesday! 

I don't know what I will do in 9 days when my kids get out of school for the summer. The year has been going to fast! 

It's time to play our weekly game! 

The Rules:

1. Answer the question. 

 2. Email your answers to connie.prince08@gmail.com. Use Blog Game for the subject.

3. All entries will be entered into a randomizer and 1 person will win a gift certificate to Connie's store.

4.  Entries will be accepted until Sunday at midnight ET. 


______________________________________________________________________________

The Ginger Scraps May Bake Sale is happening right now!  Check it out.

Life Chronicled: My Travels - Kit | Life Chronicled: My Travels - Templates 

Life Chronicled: My Travels - Word Art

Connie also has these two sets of Quick Pages on sale.



___________________________________________________________________

Deb R made you this frame! 


Get it here. 

Have a wonderful rest of the week! 

~Shellby~

No comments: