Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Wild Horses & That's My Girl on Sale + FREEBIE

For only $2 you can take either one of these fabulous kits home today only.  Check out Wild Horses and That's My Girl!


Ginger Scraps:

My Memories:

CT Layouts with Wild Horses


CT Layouts with That's My Girl


Connie still has her NSD Sale happening.  Have you cleared your wish lists yet?

If you have beach pictures or trips to aquarium still to scrap about, you should really pick up Connie's 2023 NSD Grab Bag, Sea Life!  It's swimming in fun aquatic elements and papers.


Here's another look at the packs included in the Grab Bag.



You know what makes the perfect pairing? Connie's kits and her templates! Connie has another amazing Template Grab Bag on sale right now as part of NSD. Check it out!


Template NSD Grab Bag @ Ginger Scraps

This month's exclusive collection at My Memories is called Growing up 60s. It's quirky, fun, and a little bit on the wild side!



I hope you all have a terrific Tuesday and I'll see you later this week with more news from Connie. Here is a precious Quick Page Freebie from CTM Theresa created with Life Chronicled: My Travels.


See you Thursday!

~Susan~

2 comments:

Crystalnva said...

Thank you bunches :)

Susan said...

Thanks for stopping by the blog, Crystalnva!