Sunday, May 14, 2023

Sneak Peek Sunday

Happy Mother's Day!  I know this post is super delayed.  I woke up this morning in a panic thinking I was late for work (hello Monday) only to realize when my husband was looking at me like I had lost my mind that it was Sunday and that's why my alarm hadn't gone off an hour before.  Ever since then I've been way off all day.  It dawned on me at the end of our evening church service that I never posted the Sneak Peek for Connie!  So here you go, a peek at what Connie will be releasing later this week.


That looks really cool!  Check back on Friday to see the full reveal.  This week Connie released a couple of Quick Page Packs that would make fabulous quick gifts.



Connie also unpacked the NSD Grab Bags and if you missed them on NSD Weekend, you can find them in stores now.



I hope you all had a fabulous day and that your week is off to a wonderful beginning.  Here is a lovely quick page freebie made with Paint Chips: Lilac by CTM Theresa!


Have a great week!

~Susan~



No comments: