Thursday, May 4, 2023

Sale Round-Up + FREEBIE

It's concert day!  Not Connie related but as you all know, my day job is a music teacher/choir director and tonight is our Spring Concert for my 5th Grade Choir and my 6th Grade Choir.  I love these kids and it's been a blast hearing them share their excitement with their peers about the upcoming concert this week. Here's hoping that all the moving parts go as planned this evening and then that I can pull myself through one more teaching day so I can go home and crash for the weekend.

So, what does Connie have going on?  Well, she has this nostalgic collection called Simpler Times on sale as part of the Ginger Scraps Buffet Sale.



Today also brings us to the end of the sale of last week's new release of #2023 May.  Have you picked up this adorable collection?



I have to run for now but I hope you all have a fabulous day ahead. I'll have a look at this week's new release tomorrow along with more inspiration from Connie's Creative Team to kick off your weekend. Until then, here is a pretty Quick Page Freebie from CTM Deanna created with Wonderfully Quirky.


~Susan~

1 comment:

Crystalnva said...

Thank you bunches :)