Friday, May 19, 2023

Paint Chips: Cobalt Blue {NEW} + FREEBIE

Oh my goodness!  Today's new release is so pretty!  I had not heard of cobalt blue until I went to college in the 1990's.  I had a good friend who collected pieces of cookware/serving dishes, and glasses that were cobalt blue glass.  Every time I see one of those pieces in a store, I think of her.  Check out Paint Chips: Cobalt Blue!


CT Layouts with Paint Chips: Cobalt Blue


Connie has a lovely template pack available today as well called Thank You Templates.


The May 2023 Ginger Scraps Bake Sale is about to come to an end so if you are missing Life Chronicled: My Travels, be sure to snag these packs while they are only $1.50 each.


Life Chronicled: My Travels - Kit | Life Chronicled: My Travels - Templates 



I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and I'll be back Sunday with a sneak peek at what Connie has coming your way soon.  Today, I have a wonderful Quick Page Freebie from the fabulous CTM Deanna for you that she created with Connie's Fit & Healthy collection.


~Susan~

1 comment:

Crystalnva said...

Thank you bunches :)