Sunday, May 7, 2023

NSD Weekend - Sunday Edition + FREEBIE

Welcome to the Sunday edition of Connie's NSD news!  I'm sorry for today's delay in getting this posted.  I had a slight accident at work on Friday and I'm still feeling the effects of that so when I got home from church I laid down for what I planned on being a short nap.  Well, that nap lasted a few hours longer than planned.  Let's get onto seeing what Connie has happening this NSD weekend.


For NSD Connie has a lovely new Grab Bag called Sea Life.


Here are the packs that are included in the NSD Grab Bag.




Connie also released a Template Grab Bag for this NSD Weekend!  Mix these templates with Connie's kits and you're layouts will come together sepectacularly!

Templates are only available at Ginger Scraps HERE.

Today's freebie is a lovely Quick Page from CTM Theresa created with #2023 April.  Enjoy!


Have a spectacular Sunday!

~Susan~



No comments: