Saturday, April 15, 2023

Weekend Wrap Up! Bake sale, new releases and a Freebie!!

 Happy Weekend! 

I hope you have some amazing plans this weekend! I had 24 hours without my kids yesterday and it was wonderful! It's nice to have a breather sometimes. The rest of the weekend will be filled with a blueberry festival and a trip to a treasure museum. I can't wait! 

___________________________________________________________________________

It's Bake Sale time at Gingerscraps! 


LC My Childhood kit | LC My Childhood Templates| LC My Childhood Word Art

Check out the April Template Bundle! 


April 2023 Template Bundle


There's also a new Paint Chips kit! 

Ginger Scraps | My Memories



_________________________________________________________

Theresa made you this quickpage! 

Get it here.

Have a wonderful weekend! 

~Shellby~


1 comment:

Crystalnva said...

Thank you bunches :)