Thursday, April 20, 2023

Thursday Recap + FREEBIE

 Today is the last day of the April 2023 Ginger Scraps Bake Sale and if you've been waiting to add Life Chronicled: My Childhood to your scrapping stash, wait no longer!  This is an amazing deal where you can pick up the kit for only $1.50!


Life Chronicled: My Childhood - Kit | Life Chronicled: My Childhood - Templates 

Life Chronicled: My Childhood -Word Art


Templates are a fabulous tool to help you start a layout or other scrapping project and Connie's templates are some of my favorites! If you have been wanting to try out templates, pick up this month's template bundle! You'll get 16 amazing templates in 4 different styles so you can try them out for a steal of a price!


You know what is even better?  Mixing Connie's templates with her kits!  Check out Paint Chips: Lilac and pair it with one of Connie's templates and you'll have a stunning layout in no time at all!



I hope you have a terrific Thursday and I'll be back tomorrow to help you kick off your weekend with more loveliness from Connie and her Creative Team.  Until then, here is a cool quick page freebie from CTM Theresa with Cool Cats.  Pair this with the quick page from yesterday!


~Susan~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute Quick Page Thanks!