Saturday, April 1, 2023

Oops and No Joke Sale @ Ginger Scraps + FREEBIE

Well, that was a bit embarrassing.  I thought I set the new release post to go live on Friday, but it published on Thursday at the same time that the Thursday post went live.  Well, you got a new release preview a day early.  I doubt any of you really minded but the links didn't work until Friday happened.  Sorry about that!  

Today is typically a day that I really try not to be around people.  I'm not good at dealing with "jokes" that might not be as funny as the person who is pranking someone thinks the prank is.  Connie has turned today around though with a special sale!  The ad is linked to her Ginger Scraps store so enjoy this wonderful sale!


While you are shopping, be sure to check out #2023 April!



See you tomorrow here on Connie's blog! Until then, here is a sweet Quick Page Freebie from CTM Theresa created with Easter Blessings.



Have a splendid weekend!

~Susan~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a middle school teacher I hated April 1 when it fell during the school week. I'm certain many students disliked it also.You are correct - it is usually only funny to the pranker.

Susan said...

Exactly! Thanks for the shout out to teachers everywhere, Anonymous! My husband (who is also a 6th grade teacher) reminded me today that next year April 1st will fall on a Monday. UGH! As if Mondays in April aren't already hard enough with Spring-fever, the "sap is rising" phenomenon, and knowing we still have 7-8 weeks still to go before we can release these small humans back into the wild for a few weeks...

The struggle is real.