Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Take $2 Tuesday + FREEBIE

 I'm thankful for Take $2 Tuesdays.  Why?  Being able to stretch my scrapping budget and pick up amazing kits to build my stash is a win-win!  I love that Connie picks a couple of kits each week to put into this flash sale.  Let's take a look at which two kits are on sale today.


Ginger Scraps:

My Memories:

Here are a few CT Layouts with #2022 March.


Here are a few CT Layouts with Bring On Spring


Connie's newest collection, Spring Fever has a fresh fun feel to it sure to bring a smile to your face as you create something new with it!

Ginger Scraps | My Memories 



Combine any of Connie's kits with one of the templates from the March 2023 Template Bundle and you'll have a blast creating a layout with lots of style that you will love. By the way, I may still be having problems typing 2023 on things. I just had to go back and correct today's post where I put 2022. Now I'm wondering if I have been doing that with every post about these fabulous templates. Eeek!





I hope you have been inspired today and that you will be able to take some time to be creative. I won't have time today but I am hoping to catch my breath on Wednesday evening and at least get a little bit of scrap therapy in.  I'm going to leave you with this pretty quick page freebie by CTM Theresa created with Hopelessly Romantic.  Enjoy!




Have a terrific Tuesday!


~Susan~

No comments: