Sunday, March 12, 2023

Sneak Peek Sunday + FREEBIE

Did you survive the "spring forward" of time this morning?  I have to admit, this was HARD.  I really don't like it at all.  I wish it happened at the beginning of our Spring Break instead of the end but, eh, that's life.  I'm due to take an afternoon nap to equal things out.  Tomorrow morning it's back to the 5:30 am alarm to get all of us out the door and to school for the 7:00 am duty run.  

I have some eye candy to make today a bit better for those of us suffering from the loss of an hour.  Connie has two sneak peeks for you!


Both of these make me so happy!  First up the top makes me look forward to all this season has to offer and the bottom is my scrapping love language of templates!  These will arrive in stores on Friday so be sure to check back for the full reveal then.

The newest release from Connie is definitely a fun filled treasure!



Just a reminder to check out Connie's Storewide Designer Spotlight Sale at Ginger Scraps!


Have you been playing along in this month's challenges over at Ginger Scraps?  I got a chance to update my siggy and scrap a couple of layouts.  I think this one may be my favorite at the moment.  I made it with Connie's Paint Chips: Golden Rod and started off with one of the White Space Vol 72 templates.  What have you scrapped lately?


Here is your blog freebie for today, this time, a cluster from me!


Have a splendid Sunday!

~Susan~

No comments: