Sunday, March 19, 2023

Sneak Peek Sunday + FREEBIE

I look around outside and I see signs of Spring everywhere and my allergies can attest to the fact that there are things blooming, however, someone forgot to tell Winter to knock it off and we dipped below freezing over night.  Brrrrrr!  Are you seeing signs of Spring around you or does Winter still have a firm grasp on your area?

Connie has a definitive Spring feeling kit coming your way at the end of this week and I have the perfect peek into it for your today!


Be sure to check back on Friday for the full reveal!  If you would like to enter a drawing where some lucky fan will win this kit, swing by Club Connie Prince and leave a comment on the sneak peek post!

Connie has another fantastic spring themed kit on sale right now that she released last Friday.  Have you checked out Spring Fever?  I love the fun elements and bright colors in this kit.



Combine any of Connie's kits with this month's Template Bundle and you'll be rockin' out a fabulous layout in no time at all!


March 2023 Template Bundle



Looking for more ways to save while building up your scrapping stash? Do you have Life Chronicled: Challenges on your wish list? Check out the March 2023 Ginger Scraps Bake Sale and pick up these three Life Chronicled: Challenges products for only $1.50 each.



I'm off to plan out the rest of this week.  I have so much to do that I'm getting overwhelmed and when that happens I procrastinate which make things worse.  Making lists and setting daily goals helps me stay focused and I feel much better seeing things get checked off the lists.  I'll leave you with this cute Quick Page Freebie from CTM Theresa that she made using Connie's Hopelessly Romantic kit.


See ya later!

~Susan~

1 comment:

marlah24 said...

So sweet. Thanks so much.