Sunday, February 12, 2023

Refresh, Tempaltes, and free Club Connie Prince kit + FREEBIE

Connie is on vacation this week so there will not be a new release at the end of the week, however, that doesn't mean we won't have news for all you fabulous fans as well as freebies so remember to swing by the blog to see what is happening around here this week.

Connie just released a lovely new kit called Refresh and it's full of gentle greens and elements that are a balm to the weary soul.  Check it out!




In addition to this new kit, Connie released the February 2023 Template Bundle.  This bundle has 16 brand new amazing templates waiting to help you jump start your next project!




I love seeing Connie's kits in action with her templates.  Each kit gets a different look from each template. Which pack is calling your name, just begging to be used?  I think the white space ones are calling for me but the Big Picture pack also has been sending out signals. I'm looking ahead to a four-day weekend and even though Saturday is going to be a full day of Colorguard conpetition, I think I'll have plenty of scrapping time on Friday and Monday so these templates are about to get a workout.

Have you picked up the new free kit Connie has for you over at Club Connie Prince?  There's so much love going on with this kit!


That's all I have for today but I'm going to leave you with this sweet cluster Freebie from CTM Kelly that she created with Paint Chips: Diamond.  Enjoy!

Have a spectacular Sunday!

~Susan~

No comments: