Friday, February 3, 2023

My Memories Exclusive: Better Days {New} + FREEBIE

Happy Friday Connie Fans!  I think Connie may have been anticipating  us needing a feel good kit about now because today's new release has me feeling all sorts of positivity and joy.  Check out this month's My Memories' Exclusive collection: Better Days!


I don't know if it's the color combination, the elements, the message, or all of the above but this collection is just what I needed to chase away those winter blues that have been tugging at my heart the last several days.  I'm ready for sunshine, warm temps, and lots of greenery popping up.  I may not get the greenery popping up for a while but next week's temps in our area are going to feel down right balmy after being in the freezing ice for about a week.  Here is a closer look at the packs in this collection.


Better Days @ My Memories


If you are looking for a romantic or sweet collection to scrap with, you definitely need to check out Hopelessly Romantic which is the February Buffet collection over at Ginger Scraps!


Hopeless Romantic @ Ginger Scraps


I think Connie's CT are a little partial to one of the Hopelessly Romantic templates and I can't blame them, it's adorable!  I love the different ways they used the dangling hearts.

Enjoy the weekend and stay safe out there for those of you who are still impacted by the Winter Storm that moved across the USA.  Our Canadian friends, those of you in the northern states, and those of you in countries that have severe Winter weather, bless you, this Southern gal just doesn't know how you do it.  I'm sure you think the same thing about our extreme hot temps in the summer but cold weather and I just don't see eye to eye.  My whole body aches from not being able to get warm!  I'm more a moderate temps type of person. 

For your freebie today, I have a quick page from CTM Theresa created with today's new release, Better Days!


See you later!

~Susan~

No comments: