Saturday, January 21, 2023

Weekend Wrap up! New collection, retiring products sale and a freebie!

 It's the weekend! 

I hope you have something fun planned this weekend! My oldest has a science project due next week. We've already did the experiment, now he has to fill out his notebook and make a board. I am so happy my husband likes to judge science projects at my kids' school so he has been in charge of helping my son. I can't wait for it to be done! 

________________________________________________________________

Connie has a new collection for her outdoors series! 


Ginger Scraps | My Memories

If you don't have these is your collection, grab them before they're gone!


_______________________________________________

Theresa made you this cluster!
Have a great weekend! 
~Shellby~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love word arts! Thanks.

Crystalnva said...

Thank you bunches :)