Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Take $2 Tuesday Sale + Freebie

In today's economy, $2 just doesn't seem to stretch very far.  Luckily Connie picks two of her kits to go on  sale every Tuesday for only $2 each!  She picked Teens: Boy and Teens: Girl to be on sale today and these are so much fun to play with!


Ginger Scraps:

My Memories:

CT Layouts with Teens: Boy


CT Layouts with Teens: Girl


Are you looking for a fresh and fun kit to help scrap all your February memories?  Check out the new #2023 February collection!



So many great kits to choose from!  I am going to spend a little time later today scrapping for a bit.  We had some freezing rain and ice make it's way into our area on Monday and it's still playing around out there so our school district let us stay home today.  I know, all of you in the North are shaking your heads at what keeps us Southerners gridlocked.  If you had to drive with all these other Southerners who don't know how to drive on roads covered with ice, you'd be thankful to stay home too.  Trust me, I know my limits and driving on ice is definitely a "no go" for me.

Be sure to check by here tomorrow for a special new release to kick off February!  I'm going to leave you with a cool bit of free word art from CTM Theresa.  Enjoy!


~Susan~

No comments: