Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Take $2 Tuesday Sale + Freebie

Tuesday has brought another terrific Take $2 Tuesday Sale that includes these two kits from Connie!


Ginger Scraps:

Frozen Kingdom | Working On Me 

My Memories:

CT Layouts with Pure Magic: Frozen Kingdom


CT Layouts with Working On Me


Have you checked out Outdoors: Hunting yet? This kit is so much fun to take off topic! Here's another look at this newest addition to Connie's Outdoors series.



If you are "hunting" for a deal on some of Connie's kits, you should check out these retiring products before they leave Connie's stores! This sale will end on 1/26 and that's the last chance you'll have at picking up any of these kits!


I really need to look at what freebies I have still waiting to be packaged up from a few of Connie's CTM's to make sure I have posted the ones made with the retiring products. Don't worry, even if the products are retired, I'll get these freebies to you! I just need to do it before I forget to check again. For your freebie today, I have another vibrant Quick Page from CTM Theresa made with #2022 August.


I hope you all have a great day!

~Susan~

No comments: