Monday, January 16, 2023

January 2023 My Memories Blog Train

         Hi everyone, welcome to the Connie Prince Blog :)  If you haven't visited my blog before, welcome and be sure to check to follow me and stop by often to pick up our FREE digital download of the day!


This is a huge blog train so, get comfy, hop on board, and get ready to download lots of great goodies!  The hop officially begins on January 16, 2023 and will run until the end of the month.
 

 
Would you like to download this kit for FREE?  Join the conversation at Club Connie Prince on Facebook to get access to download!

New in my My Memories Store this month!
 
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Here is my portion of the blog train!
 
Follow the links below to pick up all the pieces to this month's blog train! 
 

1 comment:

Crystalnva said...

Beautiful Thank you bunches :)