Friday, December 2, 2022

Two NEW Collections! Wild 4 Christmas and Due North

I'm super excited to share today's post with you!  Connie has two brand new releases today and they are adorable!!  First up is the My Memories Exclusive collection for December, Wild 4 Christmas!


Here is a closer look at the packs you can get in the bundle!




The second new release is a collab between Connie and  ScrapChat!  Check out this super cute collection called Due North!





Have you checked out the Life Chronicled: Autobiography collection that is on sale in the Ginger Scraps Buffet Sale yet?  It's truly amazing!



So many lovely new collections!  What will you choose to work with next?  I haven't decided yet but those Christmas kits are calling to me to make some cards with and the Life Chronicled: Autobiography is begging me to snag it to use on some "pick me up" cards for after Winter Break.

As I leave you today, here is a pretty cluster freebie from CTM Deb R made with #2022 December.


Have a fabulous weekend!

~Susan~

2 comments:

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU bunches :)

Susan said...

It's great to hear from you Crystal! Thanks for stopping by the blog!