Thursday, December 8, 2022

Thursday Wrap-Up + FREEBIE

Connie's sale on Wild 4 Christmas is about to end.  If it's on your wish list, today is the best day to pick it up and add it to your scrapping stash.



If you are looking for a super cute and sweet Christmas collection then the Due North collab by Connie and ScrapChat should be one you look at picking up today!



I'll be back tomorrow with this week's new releases.  Until then here is a pretty quick page freebie from CTM Theresa made with Connie's Life Chronicled: End of An Era collection.


~Susan~

2 comments:

LaurieQ said...

Hello Ladies-just wanted to let you know that there is a problem with the Wild 4 Christmas kit at My Memories. I purchased it on 12/3 and there are some elements missing. I wrote to MM and have not heard back from them yet.

Susan said...

Laurie, I just saw this comment and I've sent an email to Connie in case she hasn't seen this comment. The blog isn't monitored and I pre-post most of my posts about a week in advance so it takes me time to catch up on comments. I'm sure Connie will take care of you!