Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Take $2 Tuesday Sale + Sneak Peek + Freebie

Hi Connie Prince Fans!  I'm so sorry about Sunday's missing sneak peek post.  We had Missions Conference at our church all last week and Sunday was our last day.  When we got home I lay down thinking I'd take a short nap and then get up to take care of things and I slept until nearly 8:30 pm.  I knew if I got up and did anything then it would be two or three o'clock in the morning before I went back to sleep so I changed into pj's and went back to bed.  It made getting up at 5:30 am so much easier on Monday morning.  I'm going to include this week's sneak peek in today's post below the Take $2 Tuesday Sale information.

Here are the two kits that Connie has on sale today!


Ginger Scraps:

My Memories:

CT Layouts with Life Chronicled: Christmas


CT Layouts with Christmas Gnome


Here are the two sneak peeks that I missed posting on Monday.  Be sure to check back on Friday for their new release day!



Right now this amazing kit is on sale exclusively at My Memoires!


Are you looking for a whimsical and adorable Christmas collection?  Have you checked out this precious collab from Connie Prince and Scrap Chat?



That's going to do it for today.  I hope you found some creative inspiration from Connie's Creative Team and that you have a fantastic day.  I'm going to leave you with this pretty Quick Page Freebie made with #2022 December by CTM Theresa.  Enjoy!


See you Thursday for a recap of this week!

~Susan~

1 comment:

Crystalnva said...

Thank you bunches :)