Sunday, December 11, 2022

Sneak Peek Sunday + Freebie

Here is the sneak peek for this week!


This one looks super cozy and fun!  It'll hit stores later this week.

This week saw the release of Paint Chips: Crimson.  It is so pretty and perfect for this festive time of year and more.



Connie also has this whimsical collection that sparks so much joy!



The December 2022 Template Bundle is on sale this week too!




So many possibilities with these templates and Connie's kits. Each kit gives the templates a unique look and feel!

I'm sorry this post was delayed today. I thought that I had pre-posted a post for today and when we got home from church this morning I had a horrible headache and took a long and obviously needed nap. I'll be back here on Tuesday with the Take $2 Tuesday sale kits. Be sure to check by the blog each day this week and next to check out something special that Connie has going on!

For your blog freebie today, I have a sweet Quick Page from CTM Theresa made with the Due North kit.


Have a great week!

~Susan~

No comments: