Friday, December 16, 2022

Christmas Spirit {NEW}, Day 4 of 12 Days of Christmas Sale, and FREEBIES

Welcome back!  I just love this time of year.  Everywhere I look there is a little extra sparkle, there is a feeling of wonder and joy in the air, and the music makes me smile.  My students have started their well earned Winter Break and in under 24 hours I'll be starting my Winter Break.  It's time to spend time with family and friends and just take a moment to soak in all that we have to be thankful for!

Connie has a festive new release today called Christmas Spirit!



________________________

On the 4th Day of Christmas, Connie brought to me....



Day #4 Christmas Sale

And here is your 4th Day of Christmas Gift from Connie!


________________________

Have you checked out the December 2022 Bake Sale yet?



________________________

I'm off to see some of my former students perform in their Winter Choir Concert for Middle School. Their director deserves an award for being the last concert of the season and pulling it off after the last day of school. I appreciate her dedication to our students and at the same time I'm thankful it's not me trying to direct tonight. I'm exhausted!

Here is your freebie from Connie's Creative Team for today.


Have a fabulous Friday!!

~Susan~

1 comment:

Crystalnva said...

Thank you bunches :)