Saturday, November 26, 2022

Saturday Sales + FREEBIE

Did you survive the Black Friday Sales?  I did by staying home!  Seriously, nothing about major crowds and shopping in said crowds appeals to me.  Those of you who thrive in that situation are definitely polar opposites to me.  My husband braved the crowds for a few years when our kids were little and we were looking for specific items, but we've reached the point in our lives that no longer happens.  

Speaking of Black Friday, Connie has a Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale happening at the moment so you can stock up on those kits and more that you've had your eye on!


Each day there is a special Black Friday Flash Sale happening at Ginger Scraps and here is today's offerings from Connie store!


Connie has a super cute and festive new mega-stash collection in stores now, #2022 December!



I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I'm off to play with some yarn, aka crochet, for a bit. Our church is collecting Winter clothing items and I'm making some ear warmers in various sizes/colors to donate. They work up fast, I'm using up yarn from my stash, and hopefully someone will enjoy having a bit of comfort during the upcoming Winter Season.

Here is your freebie from Connie's CT today. CTM Audrey has us looking for some warmer weather with this fun cluster made with Summer Splash!


~Susan~

1 comment:

Crystalnva said...

Thank you bunches :)