Thursday, November 24, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you Connie Fans in the United States!  May today be full of blessings and thankfulness as you gather with those you love. We are thankful for each one of you and your continued support of Connie and her lovely designs!

I have the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade on in the background, we've cleaned up the breakfast dishes, and my husband is starting to prep some of the things we're going to fix for Thanksgiving Dinner.  I'm going to get this post up and crochet for a little bit.  My husband is the cook in our family.  I like to bake but we learned early on in our marriage that while cooking is relaxing for my husband, I find it utterly overwhelming.  I'm the clean-up person as dishes need doing and then after dinner while my husband then gets to watch football.  Which would you rather do?  Fix the entire Thanksgiving meal or clean up after Thanksgiving Dinner? 

Have you checked out Connie's Country Christmas Collection?  This one is super cute!



I hope you have a fabulous day today and we'll see you back here tomorrow for a look at Connie's new release and to check out what else Connie has happening! For your freebie today, CTM Penny used Country Christmas to make this amazing set of gift tags for you!


Happy Thanksgiving!

~Susan~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great. Thanks!

Crystalnva said...

Thank you bunches :)