Sunday, October 23, 2022

Sneak Peek Sunday + FREEBIE

While yesterday was another blast of heat where I live, this week is promising some cooler weather.  Not quite to the point where wearing a sweater all day would be comfortable but I have hope that day is making it's way here sooner than later.  How about where you live?  Are you getting to pull out your comfy cozy sweaters or are they languishing in your closet still?  From the looks of today's sneak peek, the upcoming new release this week is the perfect kit to celebrate the return of cooler weather!


Have you been looking for a fabulously fun new Halloween collection to scrap with?  I think last week's new release, Farmhouse Halloween, is completely adorable!



Scrap Girls is having an Anniversary Sale and Connie has this amazing exclusive collection over there to help celebrate! Check out Abundantly with all the completely adorable critters and more!  The blue denim papers and fabulous fall elements make this kit so versatile and fun to use.



By the way, I think I may have labeled the link wrong on Friday.  This kit is an exclusive at Scrap Girls this month.  The link took you to the right place but I put the name of the wrong store.  Chalk it up to being overwhelmed and exhausted, which is a state I'm finding myself in a lot at the moment.  Thanks for understanding!


I have to run for today but as I head off, I have this quick page freebie made by CTM Deanna with Connie's "Summer Nights" collection for you.


Have a splendid Sunday afternoon!

~Susan~

No comments: